HEDNA has partnered with Cornell University's online learning subsidiary, eCornell, to create an interactive online learning experience based on HEDNA's current education seminar, HEDNA University 1.0: Introduction to Distribution.
Electronic distribution is one key to a hotelier's
success. The smooth running of behind-the-scenes operations helps to turn a
hotel guest into a satisfied customer, contributing to the bottom line. To run
an effective electronic distribution department, staffers need to understand
how electronic distribution works.
HEDNA U 1.0 covers the history and workings of electronic distribution. Hotels and other travel companies send their employees to HEDNA U 1.0 workshops to gain understanding of the hows and whys of the industry. HEDNA’s partnership with eCornell to put this curriculum in online modules allows HEDNA U 1.0 to be accessed from anywhere.
Who should take HEDNA U 1.0 Online?
- Anyone new to the industry
- Experienced professionals who need a refresher
- Anyone who may not be involved in
day-to-day electronic distribution, but needs a fundamental understanding about
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand at a high level the history of electronic distribution and how its history has led to its current state.
- Recognize how the Internet has opened up electronic distribution and changed its dynamics.
- Identify the various aspects of electronic distribution, and understand the methods, components and parties involved with each.
- Explore social media's impact on distribution.
- Examine how mobile technology can be used to your advantage.
- Understand HEDNA's role in educating and supporting the industry with regard to electronic distribution and hospitality eCommerce.
HEDNA Members - $199 USD
Non-Members - $349 USD
Student rates available for member and non-member
educational institutions. Contact email@example.com.
Click here to register for HEDNA U Online.
About HEDNA U Online
Cornell University’s online learning subsidiary, eCornell, has taken HEDNA’s current education seminar, HEDNA University 1.0, and created online modules. eCornell’s production team has built the course into their studios in Ithaca, New York, with HEDNA subject matter experts delivering content.