Stay Connected with the HEDNA San Diego
The Mobile Meeting App is now available for download on iOS and Android devices.
Enhance your conference experience by connecting with attendees. Maximize your learning by tailoring your personal conference schedule. Provide meeting feedback in real time. All in the palm of your hand.
App Download Instructions:
- From a web browser on your mobile device, navigate to http://hedna.org/app
- Select the link that corresponds to your device's operating system*
- After selecting the appropriate link, you will be directed to the App Store of the Google Play store depending on your device. Select the "Install" or "Download" button on the store page to install the app on your device.
*Note: if your device's operating system is not Android or iOS, select "Access Mobile Website" to login to the HEDNA Events app
App Login Instructions:
- When you open the app, select "find" and download the San Diego event information by selecting the "+" icon to the right of the event listing.
- When the San Diego event has downloaded, select it from the list.
- Enter your username and password on the login screen and select "Login" Your username is the email address you used during the registration process. If you are logging in for the first time, select "new user" to create your password. If you are an existing member and forgot your password, select "Forgot my Password" to reset it. An email with a temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- You will be asked to change your password the first time you login to the app. The app will remember you after this step and future login attempts should not be necessary.
If you need assistance logging in to the mobile app please email firstname.lastname@example.org