REGISTRATIONAGENDAATTENDEE LISTSPONSORSHIPRESERVE A ROOM
Stay Connected with the HEDNA Dublin Mobile App
The mobile conference app is now available for download on iOS and Android devices.
Enhance your conference experience by connecting with attendees. Maximize your learning by customizing your personal conference schedule. Provide meeting feedback in real time. All in the palm of your hand.
- From a web browser on your mobile device, navigate to http://hedna.org/app
- Select the link that corresponds to your device's operating system*
- After selecting the appropriate link, you will be directed to the App Store/Google Play store. Select the "Install" or "Download" button to install the app on your device
*Note: If your device's operating system is not Android or iOS, select "Access Mobile Website" to login to the HEDNA Events app.
App Login Instructions
- When you open the app, the Dublin event should appear at the top of your screen. Download the Dublin event information by selecting the "+" icon to the right of the event listing.
- When the Dublin event has downloaded, select it from the list.
- Select "First Time User? Create a password" and enter the email address used during conference registration. A temporary code will be emailed to you. Note: You must select "First Time User" even if you have used the HEDNA mobile app at previous conferences.
- Return to the mobile app, and enter the temporary code as the password. Your username is the email address you used during registration.
- Follow the prompts to create your unique password.
If you need assistance logging in to the mobile app please email firstname.lastname@example.org.