Who Are We?
HEDNA is the global forum to advance hospitality distribution through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
HEDNA meets its objectives through:
- Optimizing the use of current and emerging technologies
- Influencing development of current and emerging electronic distribution channels
- Providing an opportunity for an open exchange of information among members
- Offering industry members professional development opportunities
What is Our Vision?
HEDNA will be known for creating an environment which
fosters strategic collaboration toward business development in the global
- HEDNA will be perceived as a leading resource
for the global hospitality distribution industry.
- HEDNA conferences will be known as "the place”
for the most compelling content and points of view on emerging industry trends
in travel distribution.
- HEDNA membership will be comprised of
hospitality industry leaders and innovators that drive our industry.
- HEDNA’s Board of Directors will consist of strategically oriented, qualified,
dedicated industry professionals who leverage our forums, working groups and
staff to achieve the association’s
- HEDNA’s financial condition will be strong,
preparing the association for unforeseen crises and allowing for investments in
new initiatives to enhance the association’s value to members.
HEDNA is a not-for-profit trade association whose
worldwide membership includes executives and managers from the most influential
companies in the hotel distribution industry. Founded in 1991, HEDNA's
activities are intended to stimulate the booking of hotel rooms through the use
of Global Distribution Systems (GDSs), the Internet and other electronic means.
HEDNA brings all segments of the hotel industry together to evolve systems and
services into electronic distribution that is easy and efficient.
HEDNA's administration is handled by the Kellen Company. The Kellen Company provides association services for more than 100 national, international and state organizations. Kellen Company directly serves 40,000 professionals working for more than 10,000 companies and other organizations around the globe.