For those who have mastered the basics of electronic distribution, HEDNA U 2.0 delivers an advanced level of exploration. The course consists of six modules. Up to three modules are covered in a one-day session.
Fee includes morning coffee and networking lunch.
Companies enrolling three or more registrants in the same HEDNA U class are eligible for a discounted rate. Student rates are available for member and non-member educational institutions. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- TRANSACTIONS & FUNCTIONALITY: Gain a better understanding of how things work behind the screen. Learn the fundamentals of transactions and functionality, including what affects system performance and how to fine-tune your practices.
- CONTENT: Hoteliers manage a variety of content through various departments on a daily basis. Learn about the different types of content and best practices for inter-departmental content management.
- EMERGING CHANNELS: Emerging channels evolve rapidly. Some are embraced quickly while others develop slowly or disappear altogether. Learn about emergents and how to evaluate the value of a channel for your business.
- REVENUE & CHANNEL MANAGEMENT: Explore the multi-faceted discipline of revenue management and learn how to apply it to diverse channels that often seem to have a life of their own.
- ELECTRONIC ADVERTISING: Online marketing opportunities continue to proliferate. Learn the basics of electronic advertising as you examine the options, optimal timing and placement, and measures to take to drive results.
- PAYMENTS: The benefits of membership extend beyond developing an awareness of the issues facing today’s hospitality industry. HEDNA also offers unparalleled opportunities to for career development, collaboration and networking.
Click on the individual course links below in the HU Course Calendar to learn more about each as well as register for the course.