Held in multiple locations throughout the year, HEDNA U 1.0 covers the history and fundamentals of electronic distribution. Designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the industry, the course features an interactive format that encourages participation with Q&A and lively discussions.
- Anyone new to the industry
- Experienced professionals in search of a refresher course
- Persons in positions or disciplines directly or indirectly associated with electronic distribution who could benefit from a fundamental understanding of it
- The history of the electronic distribution industry leading to its current state
- How the electronic distribution system functions
- How the Internet has opened up electronic distribution and changed its dynamics
- How social media impacts electronic distribution
- How mobile technology can be used to the utmost advantage
Fee includes morning coffee and networking lunch.
Companies enrolling three or more registrants in the same HEDNA U class are eligible for a discounted rate. Student rates are available for member and non-member educational institutions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Supplement your employee training program with HEDNA University. We have over a decade of experience teaching the basics of electronic distribution through our HEDNA U 1.0 course. The course is available to member companies on demand at a special group rate. This is a great way to introduce new or existing employees to hotel distribution fundamentals, whether it’s a core part of their day-to-day responsibility or touches their role indirectly.
- Reduced registration fee of $99 per person with a minimum of 10 attendees (additional travel expenses may apply)
- 30-minute pre-class consultation with instructor to understand your company’s needs
- A full day of instruction on-site at your offices or location of your choice
- Completion certificates for each attendee
Click on the individual course links below in the HU Course Calendar to learn more about each as well as register for the course.